Each room in the Maxam House is its own experience. Our four private guest rooms are fully furnished and have their own private bathroom. Our common areas are open to all guests; they include the kitchen, dining room, second story landing, where afternoon refreshments are served, upstairs balcony, lower porch, outdoor patio and Jacuzzi.
We accept reservations year-round. Call us with questions or to make a reservation today!
The Safari Room provides a fun, inviting atmosphere decorated in bold colors and animal prints. The room offers a queen-size bed with a separate private bathroom including an antique porcelain tub down the adjoining hallway.
The Paris Room invites you into a romantic setting with a queen-size four-poster bed decorated in deep red and gold, en-suite bathroom and “Paris” themed decorations.
The Luxury Suite boasts a luxurious king-size pillow-top bed covered with soft gold tapestry bedding, an oversized leather rocking recliner perfect for relaxing, and offers a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub along with a separate shower.
The Executive Suite is a large two bedroom get-away on the main floor of the house with private access to the backyard patio and Jacuzzi. The suite includes a private bath, living room, and eating area. Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed tastefully decorated in warm colors.
We’re excited to have you stay at the Maxam House! To book a room with us, please use the form below or give us call at (812) 385-2965. If you have any questions, please use our contact form.
Be sure to review our policies before booking!
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house. You may smoke outside in our designated area.
- MaryFran’s kitchen is a great place to visit; the refrigerator is available to store medicines and drinks. (Sorry, the kitchen is not available to guests wanting to cook their own meals.)
Guest Room Access
Three of our guest rooms are on the second floor of the house and can be accessed by a stairway.
Special Diets and Scheduling
We will happily meet your dietary or unique scheduling requirements. Please advise us of your special needs in advance.
- Our rates are double occupancy and include breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- Full payment is collected at check-in.
- The combined sales and lodging tax is 13%.
- A two-night minimum may apply at certain times.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your stay. We do not accept same-day reservations.
- We appreciate that you confirm your arrival 24 hours in advance.
- Military Discounts: A 10% discount will be given to any active duty personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their immediate families. Must present a valid military ID.
- Extended Stay Discounts: Stay three or more nights and get a 10% discount off your entire stay. You must mention this discount when you make your reservation, and it may not apply during peak periods.
- Bereavement Discounts: A 10% discount will be given to any guests who need to attend a funeral or be with a very sick or dying loved one. Please mention your situation when making your reservation.
Arrival and Departure
Check-in is between 3 pm and 8 pm. If you anticipate a late arrival, please call us. Late arrivals can be arranged.